martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Tick Tock

I'm unclean, a libertine
I don't deserve you, because you are perfect, and i'm just a maggot
And every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose the power of speech

You'r my everything, i never know someone like you, every minute, every hour, every day i heard your voice, i don't know what to say, but the only i want is spend time whityou
Your slipping slowly from my reach.
Maybe you deserve someone better, but i'm too selfish to accept that.
You grow me like an evergreen,You never see the lonely me at all
I...
Take the plan, spin it sideways.
I...
Fall.
Without you, I'm Nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing at all.

1 comentario:

Tu visita nos pone en este estado

Tu visita nos pone en este estado
(otras cosas también, pero no son legales)
Powered By Blogger

GONZO

"That was always the difference between Muhammad Ali and the rest of us. He came, he saw, and if he didn't entirely conquer - he came as close as anybody we are likely to see in the lifetime of this doomed generation. "
Hunter S. Thompson

Estos giles

free counters